Berry & Beckett, PLLP, has more than 35 years of legal experience in family law, employment disputes, personal injury, wrongful death and professional malpractice. We are prepared to help you with a wide variety of civil law matters.
Nelson Berry has been practicing law in Washington since 1979. He is passionate about helping people going through a difficult situation and has assisted hundreds of clients.
Berry & Beckett, PLLP, provides time-tested guidance through family law matters. We know how difficult divorce, child custody and other family law disputes can be. Our assistance takes away much of the anxiety and uncertainty. We will be with you step by step until the matter is resolved fairly.
We also represent victims dealing with wrongful death, birth injuries, and other serious personal injury. We will help you fight to recover damages from those responsible for your injuries. We help represent victims who have been harmed by professional negligence. If you have been harmed financially or physically by a professional, such as a doctor, attorney or accountant, call us for strong advocacy toward a positive resolution.
As your lawyer, Nelson Berry, will strive to earn your confidence with honest, responsive, effective service.
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1976
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 00/1973
- Oklahoma, 1977
- Colorado, 1976
- District of Columbia, 1978
- Washington, 1979
- U.S. Federal Court, 1976
- Kirtley v. State, 748 P.2d 1128, 1987, Wash.App. Div. 1, 1987155112
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 1978
- Washington State Trial Lawyers, Member, 1980
- American Bar Association, Member, 1976
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 1979